Subject: NCCS
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:49:09 -0400

I'll send out this final reminder about tonight's Warriors Classic Kick-Off
at 7:00pm in the Sanctuary.  One parent from each family is expected to
attend the event.  This is the fourth year for the event and there have been
some big changes.  I am most excited about the added component of a
serve-a-thon because our Savior, Jesus Christ, lived a life of service.  As
all our school families unite in this effort we'll see wonderful rewards in
our school.  

I'd also like to send out a reminder about the ongoing SAT testing.  The
secondary students will test through Thursday and the elementary students
will test through Friday.  It is important that every student arrive on time
each morning because students will not be allowed in the room once testing
has begun and that portion of the test will have to be made-up later.  If
you stop by the school to visit your child please stop in the office
first.it will not be possible to enter the classroom once testing has begun,
but we can make sure to get a message to your child if there is an
emergency. 

Have a blessed day!

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903