Subject: Warrior Weekly
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:49:24 -0400

Happy final week of school!  A couple of important things to keep in mind:

*         Attached is a 09-10 Class Selection Form.  Parents, please review
this with students who will be in grades 7-12 next year, make the
appropriate selections, sign, AND RETURN IT TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE NO LATER
THAN 3:00pm THIS WEDNESDAY.  We need a completed, signed form from EVERY
student who will be in grades 7-12 next year.

*         We are extremely proud of all our Class of 2009 graduates.  Please
click the following link to see some of them in the Great Grads section of
the Lansing State Journal:  http://db.lsj.com/schools/greatgrads2.php.
Select New Covenant Christian School from the drop down list.

 

*         You will receive a mailing with final grades within two weeks of
the end of school.

 

*         New Covenant Christian Church and School is collecting a "good
bye" offering for Pastor Jim Ryckman to show our appreciation for his years
of service. If you'd like to bless Pastor Ryckman, giving envelopes are
available at the Communication Station.  Checks written to New Covenant
Christian Church will be tax-deductible to the giver, but Pastor Ryckman
will be taxed.  Pastor Ryckman will not be taxed for checks made out
directly to him, but those will not be tax-deductible to the giver.  The
gift will be presented to him during the NCCC service on Sunday, June 28th.
If you have a note of encouragement, please feel free to include it with
your gift. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Prince 627-0987.
Shhhhhh.please help us keep this gift a secret! (Pastor Ryckman will not be
receiving this email)

 

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903