Subject: NCCS Reminders
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:18:46 -0400

Reminders for this week:

1.	Cookie dough order forms with payment are due tomorrow (Thursday).
Secondary students can return them to the office; elementary students should
return them to their teacher.
2.	Remember to place your TAP order online today at
<http://www.shopwithscrip.com/> www.shopwithscrip.com by 3:00pm today.  Your
order from last week can be picked up tomorrow (Thursday) morning at the
Secondary Wing (Commons area) from 8:00am-8:30am.  
3.	Also, remember to turn in your orders for Thursday Hot Lunch and
Friday Pizza by 3:00pm today.  Order forms were sent home with the Warrior
Weekly on Monday, and more are available at the Communication Station
outside the school office.
4.	Finally, a reminder that there will be NO SCHOOL on Monday, November
3rd for Records Day.

God bless your day.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary/Administrative Asst.

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903