Subject: FW: Radio interview
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:09:40 -0400

NCCS families,

The attached file is from Steve Hedin.  It is the radio interview of our
5th/6th graders.

May God bless your day.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Steve Hedin [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 7:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Radio interview

Christy,

Attached is an mp3 file of the radio interview from this morning in DC. I
thought you could forward it to anybody interested. Sorry for the poor
quality.

Steve Hedin

__________ NOD32 3116 (20080521) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com