Subject: Dana Castonguay Information
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:26:43 -0500

Many of you have asked how you can bless the Castonguay family during this
difficult time.  We appreciate all the people who have wanted to help.
Below is specific information on areas of need, as well as a reminder of the
visitation and funeral times:

 

*       Dana Castonguay's Memorial Luncheon will be held at New Covenant
Christian Church & School following his memorial service at 10:30am on
Saturday, January 10, 2009. 

Your assistance will be needed in the following areas:

8:30 - 9:30am                         Set-up of tables & chairs
6-8 people needed

9:30 - 10:15am                       "decorate" tables & freshen room
4 people needed

10:15 - 10:45am                     transport food from Narthex to kitchen
3 people needed

Immediately after service       unwrap food for consumption
2-3 people needed

Approx. 1pm - done               clean-up and re-set tables & chairs
10-12 people needed

Please contact Jody Nailor,  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] or 887-0171, if you can fill any one of these
time slots. Thank you so much for your help.

If you are unable to help set-up or tear-down, another way to bless the
Castonguay family would be by providing a ready-to-serve salad/side dish
(pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw, fruit salad, jello salad, etc.) or
dessert (cookies, brownies, muffins, etc.) in a disposable container and
bringing it to New Covenant to be served in addition to the deli-style
sandwiches for the luncheon. You may drop it off in the kitchen on Saturday
after 8:30am, or bring it with you to the memorial and we will place it in
the kitchen for you. 

*       Betsy Gillengerten has graciously offered to schedule and deliver
meals for the family.  If you would like to provide the Castonguay's with a
meal in the coming days or weeks, please contact Betsy at school or home
(712-8477 or
<http://webmailb.juno.com/webmail/new/8?folder=Inbox&msgNum=00000W00:0019OfO
H00000AB2&block=1&msgNature=all&msgStatus=all&count=1231248166&content=centr
al##> [email-masked]) to schedule your day; scheduling meals will
help us avoid having too many meals provided at once and duplication of
dishes.  Meals can be dropped off in the school office.

*       Visitation will be Friday, January 9th from 2:00-4:00pm and from
6:00-8:00pm at the Palmer Bush Funeral Home (520 E Mount Hope, Lansing
48910.  Phone:  484-5349).  The funeral will be held Saturday, January 10th
at 10:30am at New Covenant.  The obituary can be viewed at:
http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=219833
<http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=219833&fh_id=10340>
&fh_id=10340

*       For those desiring to send cards to the family, the home address is:
5121 Peony Place, Lansing, MI  48911.

 

The Castonguay's have touched so many lives, and this is just a small way to
give back to them at such a difficult time. 

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary/Administrative Asst.

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903