Subject: NCCS Reminders/Announcements
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:12:23 -0500

*       Remember to turn in your orders for Thursday Hot Lunch by 3:00pm
today.  Order forms were sent home with the Warrior Weekly on Monday, and
more are available at the Communication Station outside the school office.

*       School will be dismissed at 12pm (noon) on Friday for Christmas
Break and we'll return on Tuesday, January 6th. 

*       New Covenant Christian Church has asked me to announce that they
have more New Covenant Family Cookbooks on sale for Christmas at $10 each.
These are the cookbooks many of us within the school submitted recipes for
in the spring.  They are available for purchase in the school or church
office.   Checks should be made to NCCCWM (New Covenant Christian Church
Women's Ministry). 

*       If you are missing any items, please check out the Lost and Found
before break.  Lost and Found items will be displayed in the Commons when
school is dismissed on Friday.  

*       Please read the message below from Carmen Fitch regarding TAP.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary/Administrative Asst.

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

Subject: TAP Reminder

GOOD MORNING FELLOW TAPPERS :)

Remember to place your TAP order online by Wednesday at
www.shopwithscrip.com by 3:00pm. Your order from last week can be picked up
Thursday  morning at the Secondary Wing (Commons area) from 8:00am-8:30am.
Please be sure that you have an enrollment form completed if you have not
done so.  They are available at the communication station near the school
office.  Again, make sure that you are sucessfully enrolled in PRESTO PAY in
order to place your order.  This is the only method of payment that is
accepted.  It does take 2-3 days to get that process completed.

Please make sure to check the announcement section on the shopwithscrip.com
page for important information.  PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU ORDERED LAST
WEEK THAT YOU PICK UP THIS THURSDAY BETWEEN 8-8:30AM, OTHERWISE, YOU WILL
NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR ORDER UNTIL AFTER WE RETURN FROM BREAK.  

(any orders placed on December 17, 2008 will be available for pick up on
Thursday, January 8, 2009.)

Please also be sure that you have your child (or the child that you want to
bless) listed on your shopwithscrip account in the student section.  If you
have not done this, you can always edit your account.  I am not able to make
sure that the correct account is credited for tuition unless this is done.
I do not want to make any assumptions.  Thank you for your continued
cooperation.

***WARRIORS CLASSIC WINNERS FROM LAST YEAR***  PLEASE BE SURE TO PICK UP
YOUR ORDER THIS THURSDAY AM!!

--
Carmen Fitch 
NCCS TAP Coordinator 
(517)974-5002