Subject: NCCS
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:14:28 -0400

Dear NCCS families:

Pastor Ryckman has asked me to communicate our urgent needs in two important
areas:

*         We are in need of an Athletic Director.  Our conference Charter
requires each member school to have a non-coach Athletic Director. Scott
Richey, our previous AD, recently stepped down from this position.  We are
grateful for his willingness to serve the school when needed.  

*         We are also looking for one or more people to provide
technical/computer assistance, specifically on our Windows networking
system.  

If you have a willingness to serve in either of these areas or would like
more information, please contact Pastor Ryckman by phone (323-8903) or via
email ([email-masked]).

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903