Subject: NCCS Sports Physicals
From: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
To: "New Covenant Christian School" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:25:49 -0400

Dear NCCS families,

Please see the message below from Ruth Imhoff regarding physicals for
participation in all NCCS sports.

Christy Sochay

NCCS Secretary

 

NCCS PARENTS & ATHLETES:

All students (boys & girls) who want to participate in any sport at New
Covenant (i.e. soccer, basketball, volleyball, or cross country)  are
required to get a sports physical.

We have made arrangements for a doctor to do sports physicals for NCCS
students at a greatly reduced price - see details below:

DATE:            Monday, August 20, 2007

TIME:             Boys Soccer Players  beginning at 4:30pm (soccer practice
will still be at 6:00pm as usual)

                        Students in other sports beginning at 5:30pm

WHERE:       Coach Imhoff's Home

                        1534 Settlers Hill Dr.

                        Lansing, MI

COST:           $15 (preferably cash)

Forms for participation in Fall Varsity Soccer and Volleyball are attached.
Please take the time to fill them out completely, sign them, and turn them
in with the fees when your child comes to get his/her physical.  If your
child has already received their physical we will still need to you turn in
the forms and fees by Monday, August 20th.  

Our first soccer game is on Wednesday, August 22 and all forms must be
turned in for your son to participate in the game per MHSAA rules.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me (321-8708).

Thank you,

Ruth Imhoff

Varsity Soccer Team Manager

 

__________ NOD32 2454 (20070812) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com