Subject: RE: physicals
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:43:10 -0400

They last for a year.  So she will not need one now but will for soccer in
the spring.

Thank you

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:58 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: physicals

Hi Ron,

I had a quick question regarding physicals.  Christina had played soccer
last spring.  Does she need to get another physical since it has been only a
matter of months since she had a physical?  Is it a per sport need or
annual?  I just received the email about the Imhoffs having physicals
available.  If the girls are going to need them anyway, I'll just bring them
over there.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Work 517-321-4144
Home 517-321-4568
[email-masked]