Subject: NCCS
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:24:08 -0500

Dear NCCS Families,

Remember to pick up your tickets for this year's Valentine's Extravaganza!
Join the senior class this Saturday, February 9th, as they host an evening
of dinner, entertainment, and special prize drawings at this year's
Valentine's Extravaganza.  The event will be held from 6:00-9:00pm in the
Mount Hope Church gym.  Proceeds from this event will support the senior
class mission trip.  Tickets are available from any senior or in the school
office.

Also, a note about the developing weather situation and the possibility of a
school closure on Thursday:  If a determination is made tonight that school
will be closed tomorrow (Thursday), Pastor Ryckman will begin the phone tree
as late as 10:30pm tonight.  If a determination is made to close school
after 10:30pm, he will begin the phone tree tomorrow morning as usual.   

Mrs. Sochay

 

Our new email address is   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].  Please use this address for future
correspondence.