Subject: NCCS - Back to school info.
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:06:09 -0400

Dear families,

Hope your summer is going well.  I wanted to send out some important
information to all school families.  

1.	For families paying their tuition in full before school begins:
your payment must be received in the school office no later than Friday,
August 15th in order to receive the 5% discount on tuition (not building
fee).  If you are concerned about it being received on time, you may want to
call the office and speak to Pastor Ryckman or Betty Harder.  Full payment
will still be accepted between Saturday, August 6th and Friday, August 29th,
but will not receive the 5% tuition discount.  All tuition payments must be
made by 4:00pm on Friday, August 29th for your student to begin school on
Tuesday, September 2nd.          
2.	For families using FACTS:  All completed FACTS forms (with voided
check) are due in the school office by 4:00pm on Friday, August 29th for
your student to begin school on Tuesday, September 2nd.  Most families have
returned their FACTS forms already.  Please call the office and speak with
Betty Harder if you are unsure yours has been received.  Remember, if you
are not paying your tuition in full then payment through FACTS is the only
other option.   
3.	For all families:  We have many families who have not returned all
their completed registration paperwork.  About 1/3 of the school families do
not have a Pastor Form returned yet for this school year.  I am not able to
follow up with everyone individually right now, but if you know or suspect
that your family does not have a Pastor Form (or any other form) in yet
please take care of this immediately!  ALL FORMS (Pastor, Covenants, etc.)
are due in the school office by 4:00pm on Friday, August 29th.  I know
everyone is  busy, but the more time I need to spend following up with
families about forms the less time I have available to make sure that the
school is ready for your student to attend.I would appreciate your help. I'm
attaching a Pastor Form and Covenants to this email for those families who
need them.     

We are almost finished with a revision of the Parent-Student Handbook.  I
will be emailing that out to families soon.

Due to a personal issue, I am not able to be in the office much right now.
Please follow up with Betty Harder (call or email [email-masked])
for anything financial and Pastor Ryckman (call or
[email-masked]) for all else.  If you need to stop in to talk
with someone in person you may want to call first to make sure someone is
here.  If you send me an email I will try to respond to it just as soon as I
am able. 

I'm very much looking forward to seeing all of your children soon!
Blessings and an enjoyable remainder of the summer to you all.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903