Subject: Staff Announcements
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:01:43 -0400

Dear Parents,

I am excited to inform you of the following new staff appointments for the
upcoming 2011/12 academic year. 

Mr. Rees Gartrell has been appointed to teach Science and Math. He has a
Bachelor of Biology from Purdue University and he has taught in a Christian
secondary school setting for 10 years.  He has a reputation for producing
strong academic results.  He has already commenced work on the science
program and reorganizing the science room.

Mr. Joel Klepal will join the staff to teach Rhetoric (Year 11 and 12),
Physical Education, and to be head Coach of boys' soccer and basketball.
Joel has a degree in Communications and postgraduate work in divinity.  He
is a very experienced coach, having worked at Great Lakes Christian College
and NCCS in the past.  Joel is an NCCS alumni.

Lori Lechler will be teaching both Art and fulfilling the new role of
Director of Development.  Lori has been a commercial artist and educator for
many years. She has obtained a Bachelor of Science in Education, Art and
Psychology. Lori has worked as a professional artist for clients such as
MSU, Okemos Christian Centre, and Summit Christian Academy.  She has worked
in a variety of community and philanthropic roles, as well as working in the
recruitment industry.  As Director of Development, Lori will be working to
secure the long-term financial security of NCCS.

Elizabeth (Beth) Cieszkowski is joining us to teach Grade 5/6.  Beth has a
Master of Arts in Education (GPA 4.0), and a Bachelor of Arts from Olivet
College (English major, Music minor). Beth is an expert in writing and an
excellent teacher who was teaching at Dewitt public schools.  She will be
teaching Music to the elementary school as part of her teaching duties.

Kary Hackbarth will be returning to NCCS to teach Math. Kary is currently
teaching at Lansing Community College and she will continue at LCC for the
first semester while also teaching at NCCS.  She is well qualified, with a
Masters degree in Education and a Degree in Math. Students who have been
taught by Kary attest to her ability and passion for Math and her ability to
explain math concepts and processes. 

Diana Root will be teaching Elementary Spanish [Karla Glennon will be
teaching the expanded secondary Spanish program], Reading and English as a
Second Language. Diana has a Masters in reading, a Bachelor's degree in
Elementary Education, and is dual certified to teach K-8 Elementary, K-9
Spanish, and K-12 Bilingual Education. 

We are looking forward to these men and women joining our community.

Regards,

Iain Belot