Subject: Warrior Weekly
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:47:03 -0400

School Office:  517-323-8903     School Email: [email-masked]
Website: www.nccswarriors.org

School & Church Fax:  517-323-0421     Church Office:  517-323-8180     

WARRIOR WEEKLY

March 31, 2008

"The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion."  Psalm
116:5

 

Attachments:

1.	Principal's Page
2.	Spirit Week Information
3.	Thursday Hot Lunch
4.	Friday Pizza
5.	Monday Subs

 

Coming up at NCCS

March 31         School Resumes/Start of 4th Quarter

                        Spirit Week Begins

April 4             Homecoming - 7:00pm

April 7             SAT Testing Week (Grades 1-10)

April 8             Parent-Teacher Coalition/Warriors Classic Kick-Off - 7pm

April 9             Kindergarten Round-Up - 9:30am-11am

April 10           Open House - 6:30pm

April 11           Kindergarten Round-Up - 9:30am-11am

April 16           "Bring-A-Friend-To-School" Day

 

REPORT CARD INFORMATION:  Grading and report cards will be done this week.
You can expect report cards to be sent out no later than Friday, April 4th.

 

THANK YOU:  NCCS staff was given a wonderful tea and luncheon by the 9th
grade families prior to Spring Break.  Thank you all for the delicious food
and to Cindy Holmes for the beautiful decorations. 

OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION:  The Open House for NCCS and Lambfold Preschool will
be held Thursday, April 10th at 6:30pm.  Please help share the word about
our wonderful school and invite families to this event.  We have already
begun to enroll new students for 2008-2009, and we look forward to adding
more to our school.
 
KINDERGARTEN ROUND-UP:  This will be held on Wednesday, April 9th and
Friday, April 11th from 9:30am-11:00am.  Potential Kindergartners should be
five by September 1, 2008.  
 
"BRING-A-FRIEND-TO-SCHOOL" DAY:  Prospective students are invited to attend
morning classes on Wednesday, April 16th.  Sign up a guest by contacting the
school office (all guests must be signed-up to attend).   

PARENT-TEACHER COALITION:  The next PTC meeting will be Tuesday, yes
Tuesday, April 8th at 7:00pm.  This meeting will also serve as the Kick-Off
for the Warriors Classic and one parent from each family is expected to
attend.  Please plan now for your family to be represented at the meeting.
Even though this will be the fourth year for the Warriors Classic, there
have been important changes made to the event this year that Pastor Ryckman
needs to communicate to each school family.     

THURSDAY HOT LUNCH:  Welcome back! Caesar Salad with roll or Grilled Chicken
Sandwich with chips, you choose. Place your completed order form in the box
marked "Hot Lunch" outside the school office. We are getting closer to our
goal because of your faithful patronage.  Thank you from the 5/6th grade
class.

YEARBOOK:  The price is currently $35 to purchase one yearbook.  Order forms
are available in the school office.

WARRIOR WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS:  Submissions for the Warrior Weekly must be
given to Mrs. Sochay by 10:00am this Friday in order to be considered for
the next issue.  Submissions may be emailed or turned in to the school
office on disk or thumb drive.  Submissions must be approved and may be
edited.