Subject: NCCS
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:36:31 -0400

I'd like to communicate a few things to school families:

1.	The $75 registration period is about to close.  Beginning Monday,
April 28th, the registration fee will be $100 per student.  Make sure to
turn in your registration payment and forms before Monday to take advantage
of the savings.  We had a fantastic response to the early-payment option in
March; however, we still need to have the registration forms!  
2.	The final order for NCCS Warriorwear will be placed this Friday.  If
you'd like to place an order, turn your form and payment into the wooden
"Senior Box" across from the office by 3:00pm on Friday.  An order form is
attached to this email (short-sleeve t-shirts, hoodies, and knit caps are
all available).  
3.	The Warriors Classic Host Committee has asked me to remind all
families that your brochures, Commitment Agreement, and Waiver of Liability
need to be turned in to the office THIS WEEK.  Please note that the
Commitment Agreement asks for the shirt size of each student.  The Warriors
Classic is an NCCS family-wide fundraiser to help keep tuition at the lowest
possible level for all families and meet the financial obligations the
school incurs to educate the students.  

Thank you.  Have a blessed day.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903