Subject: NCCS Announcements and Reminders
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:27:00 -0500

*       With so much snow being tracked into the school, we've noticed that
the tile in the lobby is getting quite slippery.  Is there a parent who
comes in to the building to drop off their kids who would be willing to mop
up the excess water around 8:30am?  We don't have a maintenance person in
the school until later in the day, but we'd like to get this taken care of
right away to prevent injuries.  If you can help, just let me know.  Thanks!

*       Remember to place your TAP order online today at
<http://www.shopwithscrip.com/> www.shopwithscrip.com by 3:00pm. Your order
from last week can be picked up tomorrow (Thursday) morning at the Secondary
Wing (Commons area) from 8:00am-8:30am. Please be sure that you have an
enrollment form completed if you have not done so.  They are available at
the communication station near the school office.    

*       Also, remember to turn in your orders for Thursday Hot Lunch and
Friday Pizza by 3:00pm today.  Order forms were sent home with the Warrior
Weekly on Monday, and more are available at the Communication Station
outside the school office.

*       Remember to turn in your auction response form if you haven't
already.  Another one is attached to this email.  Please contact Pastor
Ryckman directly ( <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]) for any auction-related questions.  

*       We have a prospective teacher for our Spanish classes, Carla
Glennon.  She has a young son and is in need of childcare while she is
teaching.  If you have a childcare lead or might consider volunteering
childcare services, please contact her directly at:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].  Indicate that you are part of
the NCCS family in your email.

*       We've had yet another delivery of school supplies.  Thank you all so
much for meeting the needs of the school!  The school staff has been truly
blessed by the outpouring of support we have received.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903