Subject: Re: Tonights awards tonight!
From: "Hannah Rider" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:27:16 -0400

I'm sorry, Coach. I have a previous commitment, and can't make it. I'd 
really love to be there tonight, but it just won't work out. How can I 
get you, or whoever collects them, my uniform?

Thanks Coach, wish I could come.
Hannah

Mike wrote:
> Hannah,
> I wanted to make sure you knew about the awards night and that I was 
> hoping you would come.  We will be meeting at the school at 7:00pm.  
> I know you had to drop out because of injury but you are still a 
> member of our team.  Also, you are welcome to vote on the awards if 
> you so choose.  We have MVP, Offense, Defense, Improved, and Spirit.  
> You can reply to this email or the original if you have it.  Also, 
> bring your uniform tonight too.  Hope to see you later.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop (coach)
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>