Subject: FW: Soccer
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:10:31 -0400

Mike,

I heard back from Kevin I. regarding soccer.  Please see our thread below:

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Kevin Imhoff [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:03 AM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: RE: Soccer

Christy,
 
I was only planning on doing the boys soccer stuff. I do not know much about
the girls program. 
 
Thanks for your help,
 
Kevin

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Soccer
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:11:01 -0400

Mike Bishop just called me regarding girls' soccer.  He had questions about
the upcoming season and schedule.  I told him that you had volunteered to
take questions regarding soccer, so he will likely try to reach you soon.
Did you intend to take questions for both boys' and girls' soccer?  Or were
you just intending to take care of things for boys?  I assumed both, but I
probably shouldn't have assumed anything.  Please let me know.  Thanks
Kevin.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

 

  _____  

Windows LiveT Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to
meet. Check it out.
<http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009>