Subject: RE: soccer flags
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:36 -0400

Have you talked to Ron Klepal?  If not, his email is:  [email-masked]

What about Kevin Imhoff, might he know?  [email-masked]

I haven't seen Russ Mowen in over a month.  I saw Mr. Moede yesterday so I'm
not sure if he'll be back in or not today.as soon as I see him I'll talk to
him about it.  

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:47 AM
To: New Covenant
Subject: soccer flags

Christy,

I need to find out if anyone might know where the soccer (corner) flags are.
Any suggestions on how I can get the word out?  I wasn't sure if you might
see Mr. Moede or Mr. Mowen or if there would be someone else there that
might know.  Please advise.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]