Subject: Re: schedule change on CHAP game
From: "Francisco A Villarruel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:01:14 -0400

Understood--but the point is that I did not have it input. Please review
that I have all of your matches input correctly.

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:37:50 -0400 "Mike" <[email-masked]> writes:
Francisco,
The games were both on the schedule but were just reversed as far as who
was home and who was away.  I am responsible for the home game refs, so
for all practical purposes, the dates switched as far as the scheduling
of the refs.  They are taking care of May 5th.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Francisco A Villarruel 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: schedule change on CHAP game

Is this an added match or did I miss it? Please review to make sure all
of your matches are input. I have added this match. 

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:34:46 -0400 "Mike" <[email-masked]> writes:
Francisco,
I spoke with CHAP last night and they had the dates for our home and away
games switched.  They reserved their field (Great Lakes) for May 5th at
5:30pm which is what I had as our home game with them.  So, the April
21st game is now our home game at NCCS field and the May 5th game is
their home game and ref responsibility.  Again, sorry for the confusion
and I appreciate your patience.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

____________________________________________________________ 
Faster loans with less paperwork. Compare rates. Click to find the right
loan.
____________________________________________________________
Improve your driving ability with a stop at traffic school. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMLIq5RYggILYcYFLJJipp0bb2gMZgppNvP2p9EE8lbDq68HMwWFS/