Subject: RE: Calhoun Christian
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:05:47 -0400

I emailed this to you and Ron.  Either one of you can call, but, as I said,
they didn't leave a phone number.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 4:38 PM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Cc: Ron Klepal
Subject: Re: Calhoun Christian

The game is at 5:00 pm.  Have you got this Ron or do you need me to call
him.  If you need me to, just forward me their phone number.

Thank you,

Mike Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Ron Klepal' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 3:20 PM

Subject: Calhoun Christian

Glenn, the coach from Calhoun Christian, wanted a call back to verify the
game tomorrow.  Unfortunately, he didn't leave his phone number.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

__________ NOD32 3093 (20080512) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com