Subject: RE: Soccer uniforms
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:16:51 -0400

ok

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:48 AM
To: New Covenant
Subject: Soccer uniforms

Christy,

I have spoken to Ron Klepal about retrieving the girls soccer uniforms.  He
has agreed with me that we need to do whatever necessary  to secure their
return.  I have spoken to most of the girls that they need to bring them
banquet night.  Can you add a note in the blue notes next week that states
that anyone not returning their uniform, (jersey, shorts, socks), will be
invoiced for them for the replacement costs (which is over a $100 per set).
I got this idea from Steve Fitch and I guess it was pretty successful.  I
just want to make sure we at least maintain what we have going into next
years season.  I appreciate your help in getting this communicated.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Wk 517-321-4144
Hm 517-321-4568
[email-masked] 

__________ NOD32 3135 (20080527) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com