Subject: FW: BCCS girls soccer May 10
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:21:48 -0400

Mike do you want to make up the game with Berry County by playing in this
tournament?

It is mothers day weekend

Please let me know

God Bless you and the team on their first win yesterday WOW!

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Tony Rozema [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 2:50 PM
To: rklepal
Subject: BCCS girls soccer May 10

Ron,

Just FYI, the tournament we are planning for May 10 looks like this:

Games will be 30 minute halves. Each team would play in the morning, likely
at either 9:00 or 10:30. Then the losers will play at 1:00 and the
championship will be at 2:30. Skeels Christian from up north, Calhoun County
Christian are the other two teams playing so far. Cost per team will be $40.
I am debating over the trophy things yet. If I decide to get them in the
next week, then cost will be likely $45 or $50. Admission will be $1.00 for
children and $2.00 per adult, $6.00 for the family for the day. 

That is some information for you.

Thanks for your time.

Tony