Subject: RE: game canceled
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:49:58 -0400

Thanks!  Ron called to let me know just a little bit ago.  I'm going to
announce it in the email when I send the Warrior Weekly.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 1:21 PM
To: New Covenant
Subject: game canceled

Christy,

I just got a call from Ron that the Lahaa team canceled tomorrow's (Tuesday
April 8th) game and the home game scheduled for April 24th.  Ron said
something about trying to switching this date with our last game with Holt
Central Lutheran (May 19th - the week the seniors are gone).  That I am
leaving up to him.  But for right now, both games are canceled the Lahaa.
FYI!

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

__________ NOD32 3007 (20080407) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com