Subject: RE: Mount Hope Gym closure
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:56:42 -0400

I don't have practice schedules or know when the MHC is being used for NCCS
sports.  I believe Ron K. is the one who takes care of reserving the
practice space.  I actually saw him last night and mentioned the closure to
him and he said you guys could use West Lansing, so he'll probably be in
contact with you.  Kathy Little calls me when MHC is closed and I make sure
to pass that along to those who need to know.  

As far as handing things out to the team, I would suggest handing it out at
practice or through your girls (if you want to give it out at school).  I
will not be able to assist with that due to the responsibilities I have.  If
you don't mind I will give a suggestion, though.  When Denny Brogan was
coach of the girls' b-ball team he always had one meeting at his house at
the beginning of the season that the player and at least one parent had to
attend.  He passed out a lot of basic information, gave out drink/snack
schedules, discussed rides to games, and talked about player responsibility
stuff.  As a parent, I really appreciated this time.  I know Coach Richey
did something similar in his own way.  Just a suggestion.

Have a blessed day!

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:42 AM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: Mount Hope Gym closure

Christy,

Does NCCS have the gym reserved on Mondays and Fridays?  I would like to
schedule a practice for the girls soccer on Monday if at all possible since
Thursday's practice is being canceled.  I have things I need to hand out
(uniforms, game schedules, practice schedules). If so, can that be passed
along to the girls somehow.  Let me know what is possible.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Ron Klepal' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked] ;
[email-masked] 

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:22 AM

Subject: Mount Hope Gym closure

The Mount Hope Gym will be closed and unavailable for NCCS use on Thursday &
Friday (March 20 & 21).

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

__________ NOD32 2956 (20080318) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com