Subject: RE: Uniforms update
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:51:00 -0400

Mike, I talked with her and her parents then I picked up her uniform last
Sunday at her Open House Party.

We also worked out the payment for her registration fee.

So she is all set and we have all of the uniforms.  The seniors lives and
their families get so busy at the end of school it just gets crazy.

Thank you for letting me know about the problem.

Is there any thing else that I need to do?

I did get a special medal in the mail for Rebecca Hawn for being placed on
the Mid South All conference team.

Christy did give it to her last week.

God Bless you and your family 

Have a great summer.

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 4:28 PM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: Uniforms update

Ron,

I wanted to give you an update on the uniforms.  All have been returned
except for Arielle Pomales.  I have spoken with her a few times and to her
mother about getting it returned.  I was told they were still looking for it
but had misplaced it.   I had requested that it be returned before the last
day of school which has not occurred.  Miss Brazee even told Arielle that
she may not be able to graduate if she did not return her uniform (a little
over the top but Khati was just trying to help us get a quick response).  My
thoughts would be to go ahead and have the school invoice them for the
replacement cost of $100.00 .  If they refuse to pay the school can and will
just hold her transcripts. Also, I am not even sure if she ever paid her
registration.  If she didn't, I will leave that up to you if you feel that
needs to be invoiced  since she only played in 4 games.  I don't want to
beat anyone up but there does need to be some accountability and
responsibility.  Can you go ahead and have Christy to send out the invoice
for the uniform?  Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Wk 517-321-4144
Hm 517-321.4568
[email-masked]