Subject: RE: Berry County Soccer game Friday
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:52:14 -0400

I'll have Russ contact you directly about the van.  Thanks for the link to
the BCCS website.  I went there and pulled up the map they had, which is now
posted.  It's just for within the city of Hastings, but most people will be
able to get themselves to Hastings but would have difficulty knowing where
to go once there.  I'm not sure why I wasn't able to get the map from your
original attachment or Mapquest.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 11:26 AM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: Berry County Soccer game Friday

Does he think he can have it for this Friday.  Celeste can just get everyone
coordinated for Tuesdays' game.  It would be helpful if we could have that
van for the Friday game.  Also, BCCS has a website which is www.bccsk12.com
.  I am not sure if you used the spelling on the schedule but that is wrong.
It should be "Barry" not 'Berry".  If you Google "Barry County Christian
School in Hastings, MI" you can pull up several things that should be
helpful.  Let me know what about the van situation.

Thank you!

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 10:32 AM

Subject: RE: Berry County Soccer game Friday

I'm not sure why, but the map didn't come through on the original email.  I
tried to pull it up on Mapquest myself, but Mapquest was having a problem
with the address.  Hmmm..

Ron and Russ have already spoken about the van and the fact that you'll need
it for these upcoming away games (except Tuesday).  Russ has work that needs
to be done on it to be usable, but he is trying to make it happen for you.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 10:01 AM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: Berry County Soccer game Friday

Great!  I did attach a map.  Feel free to change it or completely re-do it.
Whatever works the best.  Also, is the school van working and available for
use for the away games?  

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 9:34 AM

Subject: RE: Berry County Soccer game Friday

Great!  Ron is here and we were just talking about maps for this game when
your email came in.  I'll get a map posted for it asap and have players
contact Celeste if they need a ride.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 9:21 AM
To: New Covenant
Subject: Berry County Soccer game Friday

Hi Christy.

I spoke to the Atletic Director at Berry County Christian School (BCCS).  He
was out of town so he didn't get my message until last  night (10pm) when he
called.  Anyways, I wanted to get the info out asap so that everyone can
make plans.  The following is what he gave me:

Barry County Christian School

(Tony Rosama -coach)

2999 McKeown Rd
Hastings, MI 49058
(269) 948-2151

Celeste is working on getting the ride situation figured out.  

If you hear of anyone needing a ride or willing to drive, have them call 

Celeste on her cell 974-1118 or at our home number 321-4568.  Do you

need a schedule or do you already have a copy?

Thank you for your help!

Michael Bishop
Wk 321-4144

Hm 321-4568

[email-masked] 

__________ NOD32 3006 (20080407) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com

__________ NOD32 3006 (20080407) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com

__________ NOD32 3007 (20080407) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com