Subject: RE: soccer closure
From: "Jill Richey" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:53:30 -0400

Hi Mike,

First of all I'd like to apologize for not taking care of this sooner.  I'll
spare you our excuses!

Scott left a blank check in the school office the other day for you.  He
can't find the information you gave him with the amount still owed you.  Can
you email me the amount and then just fill out the check to cover yourself?

Also, with regards to the varsity letters, Scott doesn't have a cell phone
anymore because he's changed jobs (it was a work phone), and so can't
contact Christy during business hours to take care of this.  He said the
school was supposed to place the order???  I don't know what to tell you
about this one.  Let me email Christy right now and find out what we can do.

Thanks,

Jill

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 4:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: soccer closure

Jill,

I realize Scott is not really doing the Athletic Director job but there were
a few things that Scott was working on before.  I called him earlier while I
was at the school but he said he needed to call me back.  I tried to call
him back but was only able to leave a voicemail.

I needed more of the varsity letters.  Scott said he ordered them but no one
at the school knew where they might be.  I thought he may have them or at
least know where they are.  Also, I was supposed to have a reimbursement
check cut and left for me but there was nothing left in the box.  Could you
please check with Scott and see if he knows anything about any of this?  I
really want to finish this stuff up as I am sure he does.  I appreciate your
help.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]