Subject: RE: Soccer game
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:13:32 -0400

Also, wanted to give you a heads-up that Becca Hawn may not be able to play.
Her mom would like her to go home because she is sick.  I think Becca will
try to call you after school, but I wanted to give you a little advance
warning about what she may say so you can plan around her.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:40 PM
To: NCCSOFFICE
Subject: Re: Soccer game

Yes I was aware of both of them not playing.  Ashley told me she was not
going to have enough time in at school and of course Christina is out today
as well.  I appreciate the update.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: NCCSOFFICE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:34 PM

Subject: Soccer game

I know that you know Christina is not able to play today because of her
absence, but I didn't know if you were also aware that Ashley Logan is
absent from school today and unable to play as well.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903