Subject: RE: Soccer check
From: "Jill Richey" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:16:46 -0400

Hi Mike,

I believe that check is in the group I'm depositing tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Jill

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 10:51 AM
To: Jill Richey
Subject: Fw: Soccer check

Hi Jill.

I just got this email in regards to a payment not posting.  She was one of
the last girls to pay.  I turned in 2 or 3 payments in May and hers was in
with those payments.  Can you check on this for me and let me know the
status of that payment?  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Hannah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Mandeville 

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:30 PM

Subject: Soccer check

Hey Mr. Bishop, 

I was wondering if you had deposited my soccer check yet. It did not clear
on my May's or June's statement. Please let me know. Thanks!!

Hannah Mandeville

  _____  

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.
<http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009>