Subject: Re: Tuesday's game at Calhoun
From: "Hannah Rider" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:29:40 -0400

Hey coach,

I really hate to tell you this.... but this weekend I was camping with 
some friends, Emily Huffaker being one of them, and we were out on a 
long hike when the rain started dumping. We were trying to get out of it 
as fast as we could, and I don't really remember what happened... but I 
fell, or slipped, or something, and messed up my ankle pretty bad. I 
haven't been in to see the doctor yet, so I don't know if I broke it or 
just sprained it. Ether way, I won't be able to play soccer for a week 
or two. I'm really sorry. I will be sure to keep you posted on how I'm 
doing, and let you know when I'll be up and ready to play again.

Wish the girls the best for me, know I will be praying for you all even 
though I can't be at the games.
Hannah

Mike wrote:
> Tuesday's game at Calhoun Christian located at:
> 20 Woodrow Ave. S.
> Battle Creek, MI 49015
> The following link should help you find it:
> http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&ei=zl72SemPJ5aeMreQhbUP&resnum=0&q=20+Woodrow+Ave.+S.,+Battle+Creek,+MI+49015&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=1V72SabKLp3CMqvB3cUP&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1 
> <http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&ei=zl72SemPJ5aeMreQhbUP&resnum=0&q=20+Woodrow+Ave.+S.,+Battle+Creek,+MI+49015&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=1V72SabKLp3CMqvB3cUP&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1>
>  
> I will let you know if they decide to cancel game.
>  
> Good job my ladies!  You all played so good!  I am proud of all of 
> you!  That was the best TEAM effort of the year!!!
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop (Coach)
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>