Subject: RE: Sports
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:24:39 -0400

Coaches,

I've just received an update from my original message:  Scott Richey has
agreed to continue as interim AD.  I'd like to personally extend my thanks
to Scott for serving in this important position.  My understanding with
Scott after our phone call is that I will continue to direct boys' soccer
scheduling calls to Kevin.  Scott will take all other AD calls and handle
necessary paperwork.  

Thank you all for your work serving as NCCS coaches.  You are appreciated!

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

----- Original Message -----
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kevin Imhoff" <[email-masked]>, "mikeb llps"
<[email-masked]>, "Steven Fitch" <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:01:30 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Sports

Coaches Imhoff, Bishop, & Fitch:

Trying to muddle through this lack-of-AD situation as best as possible.
I've talked to Kevin already and he let me know to funnel all calls
regarding boys soccer to him.  In the meantime (and hopefully for all
involved it is SHORT), I will direct all callers to the following:

Kevin I - boys soccer

Mike B - girls soccer

Steve Fitch - boys/girls basketball

Thank you.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903