Subject: RE: Schedule updates
From: "Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 08:49:17 -0500

i can drive , if need me.
 
Debbie K Hawn
Maintenance Support Clerk, USPS 
4800 Collins Road Lansing, MI  48924   

517-337-8867 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 9:45 AM
To: [email-masked]; Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Charlie Nunez;
[email-masked]; Mimi Patterson; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw; Bruce Shively; Sean Soouthwell;
David A. Tuthill; [email-masked]; Sheila Henderson
Cc: Marni
Subject: Schedule updates

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to let ya know what's up this week.  
    First of all, there is not a make-up game for tonight.  I had a few
girls ask me if there was.  You have the night to rest up for tomorrow's
match against CHAP.  If there was one game that I really want us to win,
(though I want us to win all of them), it's this game.  It doesn't look
like we are going to be able to reschedule the canceled home game so
this is going to be our only opportunity.  I think this team is strong
enough to defeat them!  Lord, bring us a victory!
    Secondly, the game for Thursday has been forfeited to us.  That was
an easy victory!  I would rather have played them but I guess that will
just save us the time.
    Lastly, Friday's game is an away game at Marshall.  I already know
we are missing Andrea and Kristen for this game.  If you can not make
it, please let me know asap.  As far as drivers, I have the Hoch's and
the Henderson's that have confirmed with me.  I am driving as well.  Let
me know who needs rides as well so we can make sure we have enough spots
for everyone.  We will be leaving the school by 4:15pm for this game so
plan on being at the school by 4:00pm so we have enough time to get
everyone situated.
    Have a great week!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]