Subject: RE: practice times
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:50:34 -0400

The only field we can use is the one at the school.

See Russ about when he thinks it can be used.  The weather so so hard this
time of year that's why we plan our games away at the beginning of the
season.

As far as Mt Hope we have the gym Mon, Tues, Thur, & Fri unless they have a
special program.

But we usually do not get the word until the day before.

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:24 AM
To: rklepal
Subject: Re: practice times

How is this for future dates?  Can I just plan on using the gym on any of
those four days or do I need to let someone know ahead of time?  Also, what
is the status of using the field or any other field and doing outside
practices.  I would like to have at least 2 practices if possible before the
first game.  Let me know your thoughts .

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 

From: rklepal <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:14 AM

Subject: RE: practice times

Yes Monday is open 

You can also use West Lansing (but it is a small gym) on this Thursday if
you wish.

Thanks 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:34 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: practice times

Ron,

Do you know if we have the gym at Mount Hope reserved on Mondays and Fridays
as well as the Tuesdays and Thursdays?  Since this weeks Thursday practice
is being canceled, I was hoping to reschedule for this upcoming Monday
(before I leave on vacation).  I asked Christy but she didn't know what the
arrangement was.  Can you let me know asap?  I really would like to do this
if we can.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]