Subject: RE: Make up and added games
From: "Mimi Patterson" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:18:43 -0400

Mike!

Kristen has a piano recital on May 22 so cannot make that game but should be
available for the other two.

Thanks!

Mimi

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker; Logan, William;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Charlie Nunez; [email-masked]; Mimi
Patterson; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw;
Bruce Shively; Sean Soouthwell; David A. Tuthill; [email-masked];
Sheila Henderson; [email-masked]
Cc: Marni
Subject: Make up and added games 

Hi all.

    I had so many girls ask me if we were going to be making up any of the
games that got canceled.  Well you asked for it and you got it.  I was able
to get a few teams to agree to play us on some upcoming dates.  They are not
set in stone since I have to give a final confirmation.  Also, just a side
note, four of the seniors will be gone from May 15th thru May 26th.  They
would not be available for 2 of the 3 games proposed. 

    I am calling a practice for on Thursday May 21st @ 3:30 pm.  We will go
over how the game with Howell went down and prepare for upcoming games as
well.

Here are the proposed dates and games we can play:

-Friday May 22 at 5:00 pm at Barry County.  

That is an AWAY game and I would need help with a few drivers.

-Tuesday May 26th at 5:00 pm HOME with Owosso Christian.

This is a make-up game for a rainout.

-Wednesday May 27th at 4 or 4:30 pm HOME with Holt Lutheran. This game is
scheduled earlier so everyone can still have time to get to church, youth
group, and other scheduled events.  This game could end up being a tie
breaker for the leader* in league standings.

    I will need to know who can and can not play and for what games.  Let me
know what you can commit to and I will finalize the games that I think we
have enough of a team.  Let me know asap.  I would like to contact everyone
back by the end of the day tomorrow.

 *A victory over Calhoun Christian in Thursdays game may place us in a tie
for First in league play.  We would still need to play Holt Lutheran and
beat them but it is all right there for the taking.  Lets start with a
strong victory over Calhoun and we will expect the best!

Go lady Warriors!  I am proud to be your coaching you!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]