Subject: RE: practice times
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:14:27 -0400

Yes Monday is open 

You can also use West Lansing (but it is a small gym) on this Thursday if
you wish.

Thanks 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:34 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: practice times

Ron,

Do you know if we have the gym at Mount Hope reserved on Mondays and Fridays
as well as the Tuesdays and Thursdays?  Since this weeks Thursday practice
is being canceled, I was hoping to reschedule for this upcoming Monday
(before I leave on vacation).  I asked Christy but she didn't know what the
arrangement was.  Can you let me know asap?  I really would like to do this
if we can.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]