Subject: RE: Soccer registration paperwork & schedule
From: "Charlie Nunez" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:20:24 -0400

Mike,

We are looking for the physical form that you mentioned in the email. I went
to the MHSAA site and could not find the medical form.

How can we get that?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

www.ISolveProblems.biz

I help people eliminate stress, have more family time, increase cash
reserves and control their financial future while working with a team of
positive people interested in your success. 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 3:44 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Soccer registration paperwork & schedule

I have attached copies of both the registration and the new schedule.  The
paperwork including payment and physical need to be completed prior to
playing any games.  We have 2 more scheduled practices  before our first
game on April 7th and paperwork can be turned in then (Fri. 4/3 @ 12:30pm &
Mon. 4/6 @ 3:30pm).  I appreciate your promptness in getting all of these
requirements completed. 

Thank you,
Michael Bishop (NCCS coach)
[email-masked]