Subject: RE: Tuesday's game at Calhoun
From: "Charlie Nunez" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:20:04 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a ride to the game. Is it going to be like
the game against Will Carlton, where we all meet at the NCCS or something
else? If you could let me know, that would be great. 

Thank you so much.

God Bless,

Sincerely,

Liesl Nuñez

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

www.ISolveProblems.biz

I help people eliminate stress, have more family time, increase cash
reserves and control their financial future while working with a team of
positive people interested in your success. 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 9:48 PM
To: [email-masked]; Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Charlie Nunez;
[email-masked]; Mimi Patterson; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw; Bruce Shively; Sean Soouthwell; David
A. Tuthill; [email-masked]; Sheila Henderson
Cc: Marni
Subject: Tuesday's game at Calhoun

Tuesday's game at Calhoun Christian located at: 

20 Woodrow Ave. S.

Battle Creek, MI 49015

The following link should help you find it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&ei=zl72SemPJ5aeMreQhbUP&resnum=0
&q=20+Woodrow+Ave.+S.,+Battle+Creek,+MI+49015&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei
=1V72SabKLp3CMqvB3cUP&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1>
&safe=off&ei=zl72SemPJ5aeMreQhbUP&resnum=0&q=20+Woodrow+Ave.+S.,+Battle+Cree
k,+MI+49015&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=1V72SabKLp3CMqvB3cUP&sa=X&oi=geoc
ode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

I will let you know if they decide to cancel game.

Good job my ladies!  You all played so good!  I am proud of all of you!
That was the best TEAM effort of the year!!!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]