Subject: RE: Maps and schedule
From: "Mimi Patterson" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:14:17 -0400

Hello again!

Kristen will not be able to make the May 8 game against Marshall due to the
band concert conflict.

Thanks!

Mimi

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:13 PM
To: [email-masked]; Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Charlie Nunez;
[email-masked]; Mimi Patterson; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw; Bruce Shively; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Marni
Subject: Maps and schedule

Hello all.

    Just keeping you up to date on the "happenings"!  We were able to
reschedule the April 6th cancelation with Holt Lutheran.  That game is now
scheduled on Monday April 20th at 5:30pm at our field.  Sorry for the short
notice but it was just confirmed late last night and unfortunately they had
no availability in May.  If you are unable to be at this game, (or any
game),  please let me know asap.  I have attached a copy of the new schedule
reflecting that change.

    We still have quite a few maps folders that were not picked up.  If you
have not picked one up, you may get that up before Thursdays (or Friday's)
game(s).  We have enough for one map set per family.  We will be meeting
Thursday at the school at about 3:00pm with the hopes of being on the road
by 3:30pm at the latest.  It's a good hour and a half to the field.  For
those who wish to go directly to the game on their own, the following
information might be helpful:

**NCCS is located at: 4415 W. St. Joe, Lansing, MI 48917.

Thursday April 16th 5:30pm game at Will Carleton is played at the "Field of
Dreams" field in Hillsdale, MI (NOT AT THE SCHOOL).  The address to the
field's location is: 3000 N. Hillsdale Road 

                                                Hillsdale, MI 49242 

Google maps directions...Hopefully this link will work:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=3000+N.+Hillsdale+Road+Hillsdale,+MI+49
242&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=uf3lSee6HtjunQe-4NGrCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_re
sult&ct=title&resnum=1>
&q=3000+N.+Hillsdale+Road+Hillsdale,+MI+49242&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei
=uf3lSee6HtjunQe-4NGrCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

 

Fridays April 17th 5:30pm game at Morrice High School is played at the
school located at: 691 Purdy Ln. 

                                Morrice, MI 48857

Hopefully this link works also:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=691+Purdy+Ln,+Morrice,+MI+48857&um=1&ie
=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=wQbmSZutDuTqnQeJkLykCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=tit
le&resnum=1>
&q=691+Purdy+Ln,+Morrice,+MI+48857&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=wQbmSZutDu
TqnQeJkLykCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

    Also, just a side note, Marni is going to be adding everyone to a yahoo
group set up with Lahaa.  You should be getting an invite.  Please go ahead
and look at that information because it will contain both the schedule and
updates.  I will continue to email what I can until everyone has been added.
See ya soon!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
NCCS (Coach)

[email-masked]