Subject: RE: Need more response asap!
From: "Charlie Nunez" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:04:39 -0400

Hello,

I cannot make it to May 22 game. I can make the Thursday’s practice though
and May 26th and 27th games. That is it.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Liesl Nuñez

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

www.ISolveProblems.biz

I help people eliminate stress, have more family time, increase cash
reserves and control their financial future while working with a team of
positive people interested in your success. 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:23 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Charlie Nunez; [email-masked]; Shawna M.
Shaw; Sean Soouthwell; David A. Tuthill; [email-masked]; Sheila
Henderson; [email-masked]
Subject: Need more response asap!
Importance: High

Hey all.  If you haven't responded to my last email about the games I am
trying to confirm, please do so.  I really want to know if we will have
enough players to play the May 22nd game.  So far I have 7 confirmed.
Please let me know asap!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]