Subject: RE: NCCS girls soccer
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:59:48 -0500

I did just get the soccer schedule from Ron!  See attached.  Also, I don't
think I specified, but I give out the AA/Restriction list on Thursdays and
it will be in effect for the entire next week (starting Monday-Sunday).  I
will begin copying you on that once games begin.  

Here's Ron K's email address:  [email-masked]

Email him so he has your address and can send you updates.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 6:59 PM
To: New Covenant
Subject: NCCS girls soccer

Hi Christy.

I am hoping you may be able to help me.  I have agreed to take over the
girls soccer responsibilities and need some help with the "details"

and have questions about how things are handled.  I first of all would like
a copy of the game schedule if it is available.  For the away games, are
there maps ready to go or does that need to be done?  Are there forms that
each girl (family) need to fill out in order to play?  I have really nothing
at this time.  I have spoken once to Russ on the phone and briefly at a
practice.  He said he would try and make himself available to drive the bus
but would be somewhat limited.  I also would like to know where the uniforms
might be.  I know that new uniforms were purchased last year but Kevin
Imhoff told me he thought that some were not returned.  

Sooooooo...saying all of that, I need some direction.  Can you let me know
who is to do what and put me in touch with those responsible if possible?  I
appreciate your patience with this until I can get things put in order.
Thanks again for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Michael Bishop
Work Phone 517-321-4144
Cell Phone 571-775-4916
[email-masked] 

__________ NOD32 2920 (20080304) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com