Subject: RE: Soccer uniform returned?
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:09:02 -0400

Hi Mike,

I found it!!!  Yeah!!!  A little stinky, but it did get turned in.  Do you
want me to leave it here in the office or put it upstairs in the (very
messy) attic where there are other uniforms kept?  Thanks,

Betsy

Joey Ryckman / Betsy Gillengerten

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:26 AM
To: New Covenant
Subject: Soccer uniform returned?

Hi Betsy.

I know I asked you when I was in the office the other day but I just wanted
to follow up.  Was a girls soccer jersey set returned (#7 shirt, shorts,
socks) to the office?  Can you kind of ask around and see if anyone might
have received it?  I have asked this family at least 4 or 5 times and I
really don't want to contact them again if they have.  If they have not, I
would like an invoice done up and sent out.  I will give you the contact
information if we get to that point.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]