Subject: RE: Today's and tomorrow's game info
From: "Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:06:48 -0500

Hi Mike,   Becca's home , not feeling well today.    I should beable to
drive tomorrow,  but what  time do i need to be there at school, need to
ok w/boss if need to leave early.
 
Debbie K Hawn
Maintenance Support Clerk, USPS 
4800 Collins Road Lansing, MI  48924   

517-337-8867 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:36 AM
To: [email-masked]; Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Charlie Nunez;
[email-masked]; Mimi Patterson; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw; Bruce Shively; Sean Soouthwell;
David A. Tuthill; [email-masked]; Sheila Henderson
Cc: Marni
Subject: Today's and tomorrow's game info

Hey all.
    Hope you had a blessed weekend.  I have a few quick things for the
upcoming games.  First, today's game with Holt Lutheran has been moved
to a different location (their field is still under water).  We will be
playing at Capital City Baptist located at 5100 Willoughby Rd in Holt.
However, per their school principal, if we get anymore rain there, he
may cancel this game as well.  I will let you know if anything changes
as soon as I am informed.  
The following link are directions to tonight's game location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=capital+city+baptist+s
chool+in+Holt,+MI&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,3507526268931083538&ei=WJL1
Sc3iKZTAM-vmxKoP&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1
 
    I need to confirm who is available to drive to tomorrow's game,
(Tuesday April 28), with Calhoun Christian.  I know a couple people had
told me they could drive but I am not certain who and how many they can
take.  So if you can drive and have room for more, let me know asap.  I
would prefer to know today so I am not rushing around at the last
minute.  I appreciate your help on this!
 
Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]