Subject: RE: May 15
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:46:08 -0400

I tell them all and on the official site it is listed but because of the
boy's games being at GLCC they do get confused.

See you have a great game today 

I have baseball practice with my son to night so I can not be there.

God bless you 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:43 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: Fw: May 15

Ron,

Can you get me a final answer once everyone is in agreement?  I am not sure
if you will be speaking to the refs but I know they have a schedule they
follow.  I just don't want them showing up a half an hour late.  Also, one
of the three refs showed up 5 minutes into the game Monday because he still
thought we play our games at Great Lakes.  You might want to remind them we
are at the school.  Let me know when you get things confirmed and I'll make
the announcement.

Thank you,

Mike Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 

From: KARIN MANES <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: rklepal <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Mike'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked] 

Cc: 'NCCSOFFICE' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:28 PM

Subject: RE: May 15

This change is okay with me if it is okay with the assigned center referee.
Be sure to let Chico know. 
  R. Manes

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: May 15
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:31:17 -0400

I receive this EMAIL today and I would like to change the match on 5/15 from
5:30 to 5pm if we can all agree. 

The match is between New Covenant Christian and CHAP to be played at New
Covenant Christian School 4415 St Joseph Highway  

Please respond to me asap so we can all be on the same page.

Thank you all,  

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Dena [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:37 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: May 15

Hi, Ron,

Thanks again for working with CHAP on last week's game time and our home
field arrangements. I don't know if Tina or I mentioned to you that the
home-school graduation rehearsal is on May 15 at 6:30 p.m.  If our game
versus NCCS could start at 5:00 p.m. instead of 5:30 p.m. that would be most
appreciated. I'm truly sorry to have to make another request. There were so
many hands involved in creating this schedule. I'm trying to pick up where
others have left off. I'm sure you are fully aware of such dynamics. 

Respectfully,

Dena Conine

944-9090