Subject: RE: May 18th game
From: "Charlie Nunez" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:33:27 -0400

Hi Coach,

I am sorry but I have a concert that night and I have to be there at 6:00
pm. I really would like to make it but I cannot.  

I am planning to be there tomorrow, the 8th, the 14th and possibly the 12th.

 

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Liesl Nuñez

Charlie Nunez, Jr.

(517) 507-3658

www.ISolveProblems.biz

I help people eliminate stress, have more family time, increase cash
reserves and control their financial future while working with a team of
positive people interested in your success. 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 10:41 AM
To: Charlie Nunez
Subject: May 18th game

Liesl,

I know I told you that me you could not play any games on Mondays.  I wanted
to find out if you may be able to make an exception for our last game with
Howell Homeschool.  That game is scheduled on May 18th which is a Monday.  I
think we will need to have you there to win this.  If you can change things
up just for that game, that would be great.  We don't have any other games
scheduled that week.  We may have a make-up game on the 26th but I am still
waiting on Marni to confirm that.  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]