Subject: RE: Academic Alert/Restriction
From: "NCCSOFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'rklepal'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 08:09:02 -0400

Yes, that is correct.  I'm just trying to be clear on their playing status
when I communicate to (hopefully) cut down on confusion.

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

  _____  

From: rklepal [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 4:26 PM
To: 'NCCSOFFICE'
Subject: RE: Academic Alert/Restriction

Thank you so much but

Christy these students are on alert not restriction.  Shouldn't they be able
to play until they hit restriction?

Thanks again 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: NCCSOFFICE [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 3:29 PM
To: 'Ron Klepal'
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Lindsey Hoxie'
Subject: Academic Alert/Restriction
Importance: High

 

AD Ron Klepal and Coaches Bishop & Hoxie,

We have five students on the latest Academic Alert list.  The list is
attached and hard-copy will be sent.  This Academic Alert list is effective
5/12/08-5/18/08.  All five students are academically eligible to play during
this time period.  

 

Mrs. Christy Sochay

Secretary

New Covenant Christian School

517-323-8903

__________ NOD32 3088 (20080509) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com