Subject: Re: Today's and tomorrow's game info
From: "Emily Huffaker" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:56:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Coach,

I can't make it to Tuesday's game. Sorry!

EMILY

________________________________
From: Mike <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]; "Hawn, Deb K - Lansing, MI" <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Emily Huffaker <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Charlie Nunez <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Mimi Patterson <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Shawna M. Shaw <[email-masked]>; Bruce Shively <[email-masked]>; Sean Soouthwell <[email-masked]>; David A. Tuthill <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Sheila Henderson <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marni <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:36:27 AM
Subject: Today's and tomorrow's game info

Hey all.
    Hope you had a blessed 
weekend.  I have a few quick things for the upcoming games.  First, 
today's game with Holt Lutheran has been moved to a different location (their 
field is still under water).  We will be playing at Capital City Baptist 
located at 5100 Willoughby Rd in Holt.  However, per their school 
principal, if we get anymore rain there, he may cancel this game as well.  
I will let you know if anything changes as soon as I am informed.  
The following link are directions to tonight's game 
location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=capital+city+baptist+school+in+Holt,+MI&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,3507526268931083538&ei=WJL1Sc3iKZTAM-vmxKoP&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1
 
    I need to confirm who is 
available to drive to tomorrow's game, (Tuesday April 28), with Calhoun 
Christian.  I know a couple people had told me they could drive but I am 
not certain who and how many they can take.  So if you can drive and have 
room for more, let me know asap.  I would prefer to know today so I am not 
rushing around at the last minute.  I appreciate your help on 
this!
 
Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]