Subject: RE: Wildcat Girl Soccer champions
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Roy Shields'" <[email-masked]>, "'Becky Chapin'" <[email-masked]>, "'matt dube'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mike Roberts'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rick Berning'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:24:55 -0400

Great! Congratulations.

Please send Mike the names of your coaches and team for the trophy.

We know who is First place and NCCS is last place 0-6 now we just need to
find out who is second and third.

Also please e-mail your Conference nominations on time.

Thank you so much.

 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Roy Shields [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:18 AM
To: Ron Klepal; Becky Chapin; matt dube; Mike Roberts; Rick Berning
Cc: 'Amy Houpt'; [email-masked]; Tim Goss; Abby Mctaggart; Braden
King-Moore; Brittany Shields; Carol Hufnagel;
[email-masked]; Jan Fleming; Jeff Brown; John Zylka;
Jonathan & Lori Wiggins; rktrevino; Roy Shields; Sara Gentry; Steven
livingston
Subject: Wildcat champions

Well, it took 5 years, 3 sports and lots of patience.

Washtenaw Christian Academy has claimed the Mid South conference title in
Girl's soccer!

Final record is 10-2-1 and 6-0

 

Roy Shields, President

BankSupplies, Inc.

Ph: 800-968-7868

Web catalog: www.banksupplies.com

BankSupplies | Count On Us