Subject: FW: May 15
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'NCCSOFFICE'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:31:17 -0400

I receive this EMAIL today and I would like to change the match on 5/15 from
5:30 to 5pm if we can all agree. 

The match is between New Covenant Christian and CHAP to be played at New
Covenant Christian School 4415 St Joseph Highway  

Please respond to me asap so we can all be on the same page.

Thank you all,  

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Dena [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:37 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: May 15

Hi, Ron,

Thanks again for working with CHAP on last week's game time and our home
field arrangements. I don't know if Tina or I mentioned to you that the
home-school graduation rehearsal is on May 15 at 6:30 p.m.  If our game
versus NCCS could start at 5:00 p.m. instead of 5:30 p.m. that would be most
appreciated. I'm truly sorry to have to make another request. There were so
many hands involved in creating this schedule. I'm trying to pick up where
others have left off. I'm sure you are fully aware of such dynamics. 

Respectfully,

Dena Conine

944-9090