Subject: RE: uniforms
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:26:40 -0400

Go for it 

We must get them back.

Do what ever you wish 

I am with you.

God Bless you 

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:18 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: uniforms

Ron,

I wanted to have a reminder sent out to all of the girls to bring their
uniforms on the night of the banquet.  I wasn't sure what was the best way
to communicate it.  I was thinking of even doing what Steve Fitch did with
the basketball team and their uniforms.  He had a message sent out on the
blue notes that anyone not returning their uniforms will be invoiced for the
replacement cost.  What do you think about that?  Is that too harsh?  I just
want to make sure we get everything back.  These are nice uniforms and I
would like make sure we have them for the future.  Last year we had 1
uniform that was not returned at all and none of the goalie jerseys were
returned either.  Russ had told me he would follow-up on these but he must
have forgotten.  Fortunately, one of the refs blessed us with a goalie
jersey which Kim Warner has.  What are your thoughts about all of this?

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Wk 517-321-4144
Hm 517-321-4568

[email-masked]