Subject: RE: awards
From: "rklepal" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 10:47:11 -0400

Great we are all set>

Following is the info 

Attention:          

NCCS Family

SPRING Sport Honors Night is Coming Tuesday  June 3rd  @7pm  At NCCS 

We will honor and present awards to our Girl's Varsity Soccer Team 

The program will begin at 7pm. with cake and refreshments to follow.

Please make plans to attend this event at the New Covenant Christian our
girls had a good season and we are so proud of them!    

                                    For questions please call Ron 614-5068

                         

 We encourage all the NCCS Family to attend.

Ron Klepal

West Lansing Church 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Ron Klepal
Subject: awards

Ron,

I am so sorry about not getting back with you sooner.  The truth of the
matter is I had all of the information on Monday morning...I for some reason
thought I had already sent it to you.  Wow!  Anyway, the following is what
the girls voted:

Most Improved Player: Kim Warner

Most Spirited Player: Ashley Logan

Best Offensive Player: Jennifer Leu

Best Defensive Player: Rebecca Hawn

Most Valuable Player: Kate Stevenson

As far as the refreshments, what you have planned is fine.  I know there is
a limited budget and I would prefer to leave any extra in the fund for other
things like flags, balls or nets or something that will have a longer
lasting benefit to the girls.  Thank you for allowing me to be part of all
of this.  I hope to be able to help again next year.  It depends on the job
situation.  (But I am planning on it).  Let me know if you need anything
else.

Thank you ,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]